BlackSky

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
BlackSky

Black Sky, is where every league of legend game starts.

DIVISION 1 times when you are free

ssPanDa

DIVISION 1 times when you are free Empty DIVISION 1 times when you are free

Post  ssPanDa Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:10 pm

Hey guys,
    As you have now realized, DomiDeath has left us due to some real life issues.
    Response to this, he made "me Division 1 Leader"
    I feel honored.

Firstly i have realized, that the main problem we have so far is timezone differences.
    I have heard from "Pachi Pachi" that one way is to have different teams for different timezones.
    However this may not work, as we don't have this many players!

Hence, what i want you guys to do is type your preferred times when we play, and rank together as a team.

I know there will be clashes so, we can take in turns to see who will need to stay up late :p

Ok now here are just some things to look out for:

NEW META:

We can find new META's for this game, which will make it more fun, IE. Hyper carry with carry/support mid eg.janna

Other things like blitzstar (blitzcrank + alistar) are good starters, maybe something like double AD bot...
    So what i want you guys to do is also post new meta's or things you find interesting and we can try it out.

Example:"Another note is that role swapping might be a good thing, like there was a game where "Pachi Pachi" played "leblanc" and he dominated, maybe if we need a counter AP mid, we might send him mid.
    I can go solotop. This is just one example, we may find more as we play.
    "

My preferred times for AUS victoria is 5pm onwards, http://www.timezoneconverter.com/cgi-bin/tzc.tzc i always use this site to convert times.

However this may not be the case as I am in summer holidays now, and am quite free

POST your preferred times here, and i will arrange in skype chat for ranked game times.

Current date/time is Mon Apr 29, 2024 1:58 pm